Introduction

I am a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering currently undergoing a one-year training in Process Automation,Control and optimization (PACO) at the Design office of Shell Petroleum Development Company In Port Harcourt Nigeria.I have a personal interest in both FEED and Detailed Design and hope this forum will provide me with the needed technical assistance i need to become the Instrument and Control professional i have been dreaming to be. I thank you for granting me membership of this professional Forum

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. Pleasure to have you with us. I'm sure you'll find CE enjoyable and useful. We look forward to active participation from you in the community.
  • RAMIX J
    RAMIX J
    Thank you very much sir,i know we have a challenge-to make the world better for our future generations through innovative thinking and application of our acquired knowledge and skills for practical solutions to problems.Once again i am happy to be here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does transient response of a second order system depends upon the input magnitude ? I want to know let for unit step and 10 U(t) ,do the maximum overshoot or...
A majority of the defects circuit-board assembly are caused due to issues in solder-paste printing process or due to defects in the solder paste. There are many different types of...
Ever wondered which company on the planet has the crown for filing the most number of patents in the US every year? Well, it's your old International Business Machines aka...
Hi Everyone , My question : Leave job for CAT Study OR Study with job. ????? I am aiming for CAT 2013 , Currently I am working with IBM since...
A crazy chemical Engineer who wants to make a difference