introduction

hi I am student of third year EXTC student from COE Pandharpur.
i am interested to know information about various topics related to electronics.I hope i will definitely get help from you all about the same

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, gbirajdar.

Please use the search feature to search for the seminar topics/project ideas on CE.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I wanted to format an SDCard with a FAT16 file system.But when i put it in my pc to do that,i could fine FAT and FAT32 formats in the...
hi i want to know more about the final year projects based on electronics and communication. i m really confused😕 give me ur ideas plz.........
I like to do project on student data automation ...... I need assistance soon... student updates the data (such as marks ..),clerk accept the data into the database.faculty,head of department...
Hi, is there any way to test the battery of a UPS without opening the case? I need to use a multimeter to test the battery voltage and test it...
Hi all, could anybody confirm if is possible to communicate over IM308C (S5-115)by PROFIBUS DP protocol to InTouch SCADA (PC side CP5613A2 card, SIMATIC NET 6GK1713) Thanks for your support,...