View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12890 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 6, 2016

Introduction to resume builder app

Just wrote a post introducing our resume builder app: Introducing the Resume Builder App for Engineers - CrazyEngineers Official

Please feel free to write your comments, feedback, questions, suggestions.
ANAND NAGADA
ANAND NAGADA • Nov 6, 2016
Kaustubh Katdare
Just wrote a post introducing our resume builder app: Introducing the Resume Builder App for Engineers - CrazyEngineers Official

Please feel free to write your comments, feedback, questions, suggestions.
Hello @Kaustubh Katdare : I am facing some issue while going to access thiws resume builder app. When i click on go to dashboard, login window appears for signing in. and when I try to access it with my credentials... it says password is incorrect please try again. Please help me out so i cant refer it to my juniors and help them..
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Nov 6, 2016
Anand Nagda
Hello @Kaustubh Katdare : I am facing some issue while going to access thiws resume builder app. When i click on go to dashboard, login window appears for signing in. and when I try to access it with my credentials... it says password is incorrect please try again. Please help me out so i cant refer it to my juniors and help them..
If you have signed up on the site, you will have to wait till your account gets activated. We are activating about 100 accounts daily. A little patience would help 😀
ANAND NAGADA
Kaustubh Katdare
If you have signed up on the site, you will have to wait till your account gets activated. We are activating about 100 accounts daily. A little patience would help 😀
ok @Kaustubh Katdare .
ANAND NAGADA
Anand Nagda
ok @Kaustubh Katdare .
thanks

Share this content on your social channels -