Introduction to resume builder app

Just wrote a post introducing our resume builder app: #-Link-Snipped-#

Please feel free to write your comments, feedback, questions, suggestions.

Replies

• ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just wrote a post introducing our resume builder app: #-Link-Snipped-#

Please feel free to write your comments, feedback, questions, suggestions.
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# : I am facing some issue while going to access thiws resume builder app. When i click on go to dashboard, login window appears for signing in. and when I try to access it with my credentials... it says password is incorrect please try again. Please help me out so i cant refer it to my juniors and help them..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anand Nagda
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# : I am facing some issue while going to access thiws resume builder app. When i click on go to dashboard, login window appears for signing in. and when I try to access it with my credentials... it says password is incorrect please try again. Please help me out so i cant refer it to my juniors and help them..
    If you have signed up on the site, you will have to wait till your account gets activated. We are activating about 100 accounts daily. A little patience would help 😀
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you have signed up on the site, you will have to wait till your account gets activated. We are activating about 100 accounts daily. A little patience would help 😀
    ok #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Anand Nagda
    ok #-Link-Snipped-# .
    thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you thought that the Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus were a little expensive for you then good news, you can get a Motorola smartphone that is cheaper but...
Just came to know that LinkedIn's initiative to offer placements to college students, called 'LinkedIn Placements' has shut down. Apparently they couldn't execute it well. I'm however, wondering what could...
LG G5 has already made a mark in the smartphone market with its unique modular design and Friends accessories. If you thought that the LG G5 was out of your...
So, it's been a while since Microsoft and Google have got Indian CEOs. Indians have been proving themselves all across the world. But owing to the fact that the Apple...
Indian Space Research Organization does not just takes pride in its glorious space-exploration history but has also served the country a continuous chain of missions to reach the zenith in...