Introduction to Chemical Engineering | Video Lecture

Introduction to Chemical Engineering | Video Lecture 1

Professor Channing Robertson of the Stanford University Chemical Engineering Department gives an introductory lecture.
You should feel free to ask questions and discuss the same in this thread.

Replies

• Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    Re: Introduction to Chemical Engineering | Video Lecture 1

• Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    Re: Introduction to Chemical Engineering | Video Lecture 1

• Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans,😀 Today I am surfing CE's forum with exception that i must found some interesting post. But i got maximum (all) spam post containing help for project & asking...
Guys have you heard about recession in the news... About america's crisis.. i am afraid that whether companies will hire this time to us or not.. What do you think...
HCL invites Limited Applications for CCNA & Linux Now HCL the real Software & Hardware giant offers Limited seats for CCNA ,CCNP, LINUX, MCSE, MCITP Internship & Industrial training in...
POOLED OFF - CAMPUS INTERVIEW FOR 2011 Batch of B.E / B.Tech (CSE,IT,ECE,EEE,E&I) / MCA by VERIZON 02,03 & 04th September 2011 - 8.30 A.M.[TABLE="width: 774"] [TR] [TD="colspan: 3"]02,03 &...
hiiiii i wants to make a electronics projects for my 3rd sem.i hv selected a topic adjustable breadboard supply but i hv a confussion in the circuit of that project.could...