Introduction to CE

Hi everybody, my name is Jean Luc, I am a computer engineering student; I like programming and use languages like Java, Python, PHP, JavaScript and several mark-up languages. I hope joining CE will help me get ideas for my final project and I will also try to help other members.

Thanks

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Jean! Good to have you here. Feel free to take part in discussions.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family Jean. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone Attending GIndia Event to be held at Delhi on 4th and 5th of September?
NAME: RANAJIT BASU ENGINEERING DISCIPLINE: CIVIL ENGINEERING LOCATION: DHAKURIA, KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL HOBBIES:READING BOOKS, LISTENING MUSIC
What would be the shape of the plate type drill jig for circular components like Flange couplings and flywheels. Square or circular ? and what would the clamping method be...
Please i want a manual process of using any plugins that are available for the website please note don't say usethe Wordpress or any CMS...i dont want to use these...
Now consider this situation: A person has a particular body weight, lets say 'x' kg. now if he takes in food weighing exactly 1 kg, then would his body weight...