introduction.cpp

#include

void main () {

printf("Hello, this is u_know_who, just join in CE while searching about GRE in Google. I am an undergraduate student in BUET of EEE Department. Nice to be here.");

}

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE πŸ˜€

PS: You should have used conditional statements too😎
  • u_know_who
    u_know_who
    Thank you. πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @u_know_who: Cool ID.
    :welcome: to CE family! πŸ˜€

Hoping to see you here often.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    How about conio.h?

Welcome to CE, it will be a great place if we can have more creative people here like you πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome friend. May you become one of the awesomest programmers on the planet.
  • u_know_who
    u_know_who
    PS: You should have used conditional statements too
    Sorry can't get what u wanna say πŸ˜›
    @u_know_who: Cool ID.
    I know πŸ˜›. Thanks.
    How about conio.h?
    Welcome to CE, it will be a great place if we can have more creative people here like you
    stdio.h is standard isn't it. Starting with standard library in a standard forum. 😁
    Welcome friend. May you become one of the awesomest programmers on the planet.
    Thank you. Programming is my hobby but can't get much time since studying EEE.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE, 😁
    Good start,
    I really like your thinking πŸ˜€
    I hope you will be active here.
  • u_know_who
    u_know_who
    I like the forum. Will be active if no large resistance comes infront of my way. 😁
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    We are have emf to pass through Resistance!!πŸ˜πŸ˜›
  • u_know_who
    u_know_who
    nice saying gg_gaurav. Thanks 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to forum.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE forums.
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    @u_know_who: welcome friend....... we cordially welcome you to the forum....
  • u_know_who
    u_know_who
    Thank you andenagaveni24, btw your name is l.....a.....r......g......e. 😁
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, ~~~!

Nice start buddy! πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys Iam currently in my final year and my final year project is design, simulation and fabrication of a spider robot with image capturing/recording ability. could your please suggest...
Hey anyone can suggest me few projects for E.I. branch(as according second year) . I m in second year so have no idea . please help me?
Hello friends I want to do pagination using java. There are two ways comes in my mind to do pagination. 1.Fetch whole data at once and display it page by...
I would like to know whether it is possible to increase output from existing thermal power plant either in terms of heat input,efficiency, vacuum , heat rate , exhaust parameters...
What are the problems in pumping wet steam say at 0.2 kg/ sq. cm to boiler pressure? I think that instead of extracting steam to vacuum pressure( negative pressure to...