Introduce.

Hi friend,
I am Mannu from India and new for this forum,
Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 Tell us how did you came to know about CrazyEngineers?
  • Mannu.
    Mannu.
    I came on CE through Google.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to the CE Family, Mannu!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE😀 :welcome:
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE Mannu!
    And you too Kamla!

Both of you are welcome to CE! :welcome:
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome here mannu 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Meet Dan from Driver Software R&D. Dan has been programming professionally for over 13 years. He enjoys music, jogging and reading. He is also very, very bitter. Although he is...
CEans, Vector India Institute is a leader in VLSI and Embeded Design Courses. The admissions to their course is done through all India entrance test. Please find the details below...
Hey guys... As discussed at https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/computer-science-engineering/22952-flames-code.html the code for Flames using PHP is ready! 😀 PHP Version of the same is ready... 😀          Flames by Praveen              body, input {font-family: candara, tahoma; font-size: 12px; width: 150px;}...
The HTC sensation 4G is being launched on 8th of june for $200. refer the link below HTC Sensation 4G hitting mid-June for $200? -- Engadget
Here is another worm making the rounds of facebook. Got it this morning from a friend. I think most of you must have seen it too. It is a post...