Intro

Hey this is Esha Marathe...
doing E&TC engg in Cummins.... ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers? Although not required, you might take a look at this introduction template we created - #-Link-Snipped-# . Helps all of us know you better.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    :welcome: to CE family, Esha.
    Good to have you here.
    Keep an active participation with us through various discussions.
    And yeah, Ask your friends to join the CE Community too.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Esha Marathe!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE :welcome:๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii I am in my M.E 3rd semester and working on towards creating a cloud data storage using a pool of servers available at my college . But i don't...
Hai Friends, hope all of you love to hear stories. Well why don't we CEans try and be a little creative at story telling? Well I'm going to start a...
The modern era faces the greatest threats to human existence: the need to be satisfied. We do not stop at anything, we want more. Materialistic comfort may be categorized in...
hello ... ๐Ÿ˜€ i have one qustion about algorithms Gaussian filters in matlab . we know fspecial function creates Gaussian filters using this algorithm : โ€‹ and n1 , n2...
Most people dream of becoming an enterprunr. Although enterpruship is a "BIG JOB", which requires strong desire, clear vision, real focus, . I believe entrepreneur should be ready to get...