Intro-Francis

Hi Amigos😀😀

I have joined with crazyEngineers before sometime. But Actually i have take a look through the stuffs in this site just now only. Its Really cool and I would like to be a part of this community. By the way, I am Francis from chennai, working as a software engineer. But I did my Bachelor degree with ECE (don't mind it 😛 am not that much crazy with programming). Like to make a big change in my life and life of guys around me. Ultimately I like to be a Entrepreneur 😀. When I read through this site, feels never bored.. I guess it wouldn't be never bored if its keep updated. I wish to check this site daily. Big thanks for nice updates..!!

-Franz

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Communicty, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Franz
    Franz
    Thank you!!! #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The advanced communications satellite - GSAT-11 set to provide coverage over Indian mainland as well as Islands is all set to be launched by ISRO in December this year. The...
A hands-free selfie-stick concept sounds cool, and while I was about to label ROAM-e as your stick's potential alternative, the hefty price tag made me opine otherwise. Selfies have caught...
In an effort to regain it's dwindling popularity, Blackberry has decided to open up BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) and ditch a premium subscription plan. It is a move which helps the...
Hailing from a small town in a middle class household, Surya Sankar has been a day dreamer. With a dad who is a banker and mom, a housewife, Surya grew...
Guys anybody who is well prepared for IES , kindly help emerging buds who gonna appear for the next year. How to plan? How to study? Tuition classes are necessary!