Intro-Francis

Franz
@franz-zYp02v โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Hi Amigos๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

I have joined with crazyEngineers before sometime. But Actually i have take a look through the stuffs in this site just now only. Its Really cool and I would like to be a part of this community. By the way, I am Francis from chennai, working as a software engineer. But I did my Bachelor degree with ECE (don't mind it ๐Ÿ˜› am not that much crazy with programming). Like to make a big change in my life and life of guys around me. Ultimately I like to be a Entrepreneur ๐Ÿ˜€. When I read through this site, feels never bored.. I guess it wouldn't be never bored if its keep updated. I wish to check this site daily. Big thanks for nice updates..!!

-Franz

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Apr 4, 2016

    Welcome to CE Communicty, #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Franz

    @franz-zYp02v • Apr 5, 2016

    Thank you!!! #-Link-Snipped-#