Intra mail system via android

hey friends, recently i have been working on a project, College online information system via android. I want to add this particular feature to the app:-
Study groups : if a student/faculty wants to start a project/research/study about a particular topic then he/she can search who're the people related to that particular topic of interest.Then he/she can send a mail to all of them through intra mail system mentioning about his/her wants.The Mail will be delivered to each and everyone related to that subject of interest(for eg. student who are having java programming as a compulsory subject).After going through the mail interested students can mail back to him/her And a study group is formed.

Now i want to know, how to implement this intra mail system via android. any kind of help would be appreciated. Thank you. 😀

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I think setting up a cloud would be more beneficial for exchanging notes and other stuff, as even in intra mail, you have to either use net (or bluetooth not confirmed, if bluetooth would work)

I'm curious to know, what other CEans, suggests...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here is my java code package com.example.test; import android.net.Uri; import android.os.Bundle; import android.provider.ContactsContract; import android.provider.ContactsContract.Contacts; import android.app.Activity; import android.content.Intent; import android.database.Cursor; import android.view.View; import android.view.View.OnClickListener; import android.widget.Button; import android.widget.EditText; import...
"Good morning to every one of you people on Earth. I am robot astronaut Kirobo. I am the world's first talking robot astronaut. Nice to meet you," blabbers the world's...
hi friends .. can you say me the website where i can get the definitons of electrical and electronic components and also the definitons in power systems....
I am in trouble to decide which Laptop to purchase. I have the following specifications in my mind Minimum 6GB RAM 750GB HDD DVD R/RW drive Any processor Graphics (not...
Our friends at Texas Instruments (TI) have organised the second edition of MCU Deep Dive events in Pune, Bangalore and New Delhi. The events are aimed at educating the modern...