Intex Aqua Music With Android Marshmallow & Music At Its Heart Costs Rs. 9317

Just before the Independence Day, Intex has kept with the schedule and launched another smartphone in the market. The Intex Aqua Music like its name suggests is the first smartphone from the company to have music at its heart. The Intex Aqua Music comes with a dual-speaker setup that is potentially loud enough for a small room. You have to note here that these speakers are much less powerful than 96db speakers on the Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Android Lollipop Smartphone With 4000mAh Battery Surfaces Online. While other smartphone manufacturers like to do a little something for headphone listeners by putting in some Dolby technology, Intex has not bothered with any enhancements for the audio.

Intex Aqua Music

The rest of the features of the Intex Aqua Music reads like menu at a Scottish restaurant, nothing to be excited about. You get a slightly bigger 5.5inch IPS panel display with HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution. The screen that has a pixel density of 267ppi isn’t coated with any protective glass and the screen to body ratio is 74%. Underneath we have the usual affair with the MediaTek MT6735 SoC that was put in the Coolpad Mega 2.5D: Android Marshmallow On 5.5 Inch Screen & Two 8MP Cameras For Rs. 6,999 just yesterday and tons of entry level smartphones before that. Just to refresh your memory the MediaTek MT6735 has a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, ARM Mali-T720 GPU and 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM in this case to run Android Marshmallow. The internal memory is a bit large at 16GB out of which 11GB remains vacant for the user. A 32GB capacity microSD card slot has been duly included.

Intex Aqua Music 1 Intex Aqua Music 2

The Intex Aqua Music redeems itself with its cameras. On the rear we find a LED flash equipped 13MP sensor from Samsung and on the front we get a 5MP sensor from a company that is unheard of. The Intex Aqua Music is powered by a 3400mAh battery that is claimed to provide 250 hours of standby and 14 hours of talk time. Connectivity options on the Intex Aqua Music are 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. You get accelerometer and proximity sensors on the Intex Aqua Music. The Intex Aqua Music will be available in grey and silver colour variants for just Rs. 9317.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been hearing from multiple sources that Reliance Jio is about to roll out across multiple cities in India. My primary interest is in knowing how much real life downloading...
We design may of our remote sites with lots of redundancy and think of many failure scenarios that we can recover from with minimal impact. Today, one of the sites...
If your lightening cable is showing signs of buldging near the connector shroud, please consider this image of a cable that I found one morning. I recommend disposing of it...
Name: Chandan Kumar Gupta Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communications + MBA in IT Location: Pune Occupation: Working Work Experience: 5+ years Hobbies & Interests: Movies, Badminton Aim in life: To...
Hi all .my college is conducting tech fest 'DYUTHI' between sep 3-5 .As a preliminary step the ECE department to which i belong is conducting a promo known as quintessence.We...