Interview related query which type and color of dress women should prefer?

Which is the preferable color women should wear during interview?

Replies

• Elakkiya Palanisamy
    Elakkiya Palanisamy

Blue and gray

• Tapaswini Panda
    Tapaswini Panda

Will you specify which blue?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

There is no rule for color. The general rule of thumb is that you should first check if the company follows a formal dress code OR allows casual dress wear. 

The safe bet is to opt for formal wear that suits your personality. It's best to avoid bright and shiny. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

You are not going to a party. That may come after the interview.

Any sober dress that you are comfortable in should do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As I scored 70% in 10th.. intermediate % is 58.4% and remaining graduation and post graduation % is above 80%. Intermediate result is decreased because of personal issues like I...
Back to school CEans!To engineer an enhanced education.https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/back-school-classroom-tech?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=5215&elq_cid=1069623
Hi,For anti skid requirement for granite stairs I come to know the below:1) Anti skid tapes or tread2) Abrasive surface.Is there any alternative to above is available ?
Dear reader, I want to know everything about power transmission and all factors related to it. I am a second year student and also I am doing an SAE project....
Voice coil actuators are emerging as an extremely valuable solution for many precision motion applications. As the need for smaller, higher-accuracy linear motion control components increases, these actuators are being...