interview preparation

Can anyone tell me what to prepare for the interview of technical support officer post?

Please tell me where I can find contents to prepare for such interview at fresher/entry level.

thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys! This is my special post as I completed 1 year as a CEan. 😀 I've joined CE on July 9th, 2009. I completed 1 year journey in our...
Hello guys, As i am new here i want to know how marks i have to secure to get admission in iit's with computer science stream. 😒
An awesome competition for biomedical engineering competition by Techfest, IIT Bombay,Asia's largest science and technological festival, named Elixir see here : www.techfest.org/initiatives/elixir 😁
Actually when you ask any computer science student ,what is meant by a protocol they will immediately answer that it is a set of rules that computers(hosts or nodes) will...
Hello friend, take a look at these hardware devices. CDROM drive (or CD-RW/DVD/DVD-RW). Cover plates Floppy drive and disk Hard drive Heat sink and fan Jumpers and caps Memory(RAM) Motherboard...