Interpolation in matlab

I do not know whether the term I used is correct or not. I have set of measurement data. It is the density of glycerin-water mixture based on its glycerin's mass fraction and temperature.

The measurement results are for a range of 0 - 100 °C with 10 °C increment. The mass fraction is from 0 - 100% with 10 % increment. My question is what is the algorithm, so that I can ask matlab to find a density for a specific combination of temperature and density?

Thank you.

Replies

• Predictor
    Predictor
    Try the spline or pchip functions. They are part of the base MATLAB product.

-Will Dwinnell
    Data Mining in MATLAB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

VisiPics File Size: 1943 If you get too many pictures on your harddrive, downloaded or photographied, from several different sources, it may happen that you have many duplicates. In that...
This is about bollywood bhadshah sharukh khan.. Yes he is creating issues one after the other.. Recently he has given statement about pak cricketers.. We already know all the developments...
send me details about air pollution monitor
Hi all, Brahma 2010 is a combined Technical cultural extravaganza put together by the students of Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kalady, which is scheduled to kick off...
hi friends i wanted to make a cng motorcycle as my mini project...i started the research about this topic and i will be very happy if you share your ideas...