CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 2, 2014

mamta goel
    R/sir i want to full information how to apply application for training in DRDo and ISRO with contact number and address of training and placement department.Thanks lots.
    Hi Mamta, have a look at this page on DRDO's official website: #-Link-Snipped-# . It looks like you'll have to identify the appropriate laboratory to send your application to.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • mamta goel

MemberJan 2, 2014

sir i have searching lots of links but have not found particular contact number of that labs of training.
    Cancel
  • yogi.bharadwaj

MemberJan 3, 2014

is it possible to apply for the training at drdo or isro one more thing i want to mantion is that shree pilani is also a research centre who provide training. But it is more useful for the electronics student. search for it if any body required and if any body know about the isro and drdo then pls confirm the information at this post. If it is possible then it would be a great place for the 6 month training and it would be more helpful for the placement also.
    Cancel
  • [Prototype]

MemberJan 4, 2014

mamta goel
    sir i have searching lots of links but have not found particular contact number of that labs of training.
    #-Link-Snipped-# ...😒
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJan 2, 2015

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I think this is something that many engineering students are looking for.

I recently heard from a friend who works at DRDO as a junior scientist that it's mostly through trial and error. Meaning that anyone applying for internship should write a letter to the specific department's DRDO Lab Director and get it signed on it from your college or University HOD (Head of Department) or Dean and send it through FAX.

Students should obviously highlight their skills and mention the papers written or presented. Don't forget to add your contact details.

DRDO works for the following mentioned departments of military technology:
    • Aeronautics
    • Armaments
    • Combat
    • Vehicle
    • Electronics
    • Advanced computing
    • Simulation and life science
    • Naval System
    If the lab director finds you suitable, you will most probably hear from them via email or call for the next round i.e. an interview.

All the best.
    Cancel
  • Girish Kumar Gunjari

MemberMar 22, 2016

Hi Im Girish .I'd Like to do Internship in one of the Aeronautical Companies ...Can u guide me
    Cancel
  • soumika

MemberApr 29, 2016

hello my name soumika and i am very interested to do my summer training from drdo . plz send me "what is the procedure to apply in drdo" to my emalid :soumika16@gmail.com or contact me :08750928236
    Cancel
  • nagasarath

MemberApr 30, 2016

Girish Kumar Gunjari
    Hi Im Girish .I'd Like to do Internship in one of the Aeronautical Companies ...Can u guide me
    soumika
    hello my name soumika and i am very interested to do my summer training from drdo . plz send me "what is the procedure to apply in drdo" to my emalid :soumika16@gmail.com or contact me :08750928236
    DRDO comprises different laboratories spread across the country, the detailed addresses of which are available in DRDO website.

Each laboratory has a different field of research, development and core competence like armaments, materials, electronics, heavy vehicles, missiles, life sciences etc. about which you can get an overview from the website. As these are a cluster of laboratories under the aegis of Ministry of Defence, each has different training policies based on their security restrictions. The Director of the concerned lab is the only approving authority for such type of industrial trainings. We therefore suggest that you should directly contact the Director of the concerned lab in which you desire to get your training through the Head of your College/Institute. Any further clarifications regarding the training process and policies may also be obtained from the concerned lab in which you desire to have your training from.
    Cancel
  • Niraj64742

MemberMay 11, 2016

I want a traning from DRDO so please send me the whole procedure for it and also provide me a helpline no. for enquiry purpose.
    Cancel
  • Sirisha .K

MemberMay 13, 2016

Please tell me the procedure of DRDO internships
    Cancel
  • Sathyasree Sureshkumar

MemberMay 16, 2016

sir i need an intenship in ISRO for my second year B.E(ECE). How can i apply for the intenship?
    Cancel
  • Sathyasree Sureshkumar

MemberMay 16, 2016

Ankita Katdare
    Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I think this is something that many engineering students are looking for.

I recently heard from a friend who works at DRDO as a junior scientist that it's mostly through trial and error. Meaning that anyone applying for internship should write a letter to the specific department's DRDO Lab Director and get it signed on it from your college or University HOD (Head of Department) or Dean and send it through FAX.

Students should obviously highlight their skills and mention the papers written or presented. Don't forget to add your contact details.

DRDO works for the following mentioned departments of military technology:
    • Aeronautics
    • Armaments
    • Combat
    • Vehicle
    • Electronics
    • Advanced computing
    • Simulation and life science
    • Naval System
    If the lab director finds you suitable, you will most probably hear from them via email or call for the next round i.e. an interview.

All the best.
    Cancel
  • Nalluri surya

MemberJul 25, 2016

#-Link-Snipped-# sir, i have seen the web link given by u but i could not see any contact detail over there.. can u please guide me to intern in DRDO
    Cancel
  • Nalluri surya

MemberJul 25, 2016

Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Mamta, have a look at this page on DRDO's official website: #-Link-Snipped-# . It looks like you'll have to identify the appropriate laboratory to send your application to.
    there is nothing in the site representing the intern process can u guide us clearly
    Cancel
  • Shakuntala Karande

MemberAug 23, 2016

Sir, I am shakuntla Karande . I want to get the traning in ISRO. so, can you give a procedure for traning application in ISRO?
    Cancel
  • Sachin Luthra

MemberAug 30, 2016

hey i'm Sachin pursuing B.tech in CSE and want to do training in DRDO and ISRO,what should i do ?, any help ?

Hey,I am doing B.Tech in CSE and want to do internship in DRDO,what should i do ?,any help ?
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 30, 2016

Sachin Luthra
    Hey,I am doing B.Tech in CSE and want to do internship in DRDO,what should i do ?,any help ?
    What's stopping you from doing internship in DRDO anyway?
    Cancel
  • Sachin Luthra

MemberAug 30, 2016

Kaustubh Katdare
    What's stopping you from doing internship in DRDO anyway?
    Nothing is stopping me but i don't know the procedure of getting it.
    Cancel
  • Afrudeen

MemberFeb 21, 2018

Sir I am pursuing btech 3rd year I would like to do internship on drdo.how can I apply
    Cancel
  • SRITARUN MADICHERLA

MemberAug 31, 2018

SIR I would like to do internship in ISRO i belongs to civil department please give any suggestion sir .

Cancel
  • Tarun Goenka

MemberNov 11, 2018

Sir/Mam I am a student of 2nd year Chemical Engineering Branch. I want to do internship in DRDO. Is there any internship for my branch.

Cancel
  • Radhika Deshpande

MemberNov 12, 2018

Hi #-Link-Snipped-# here are some details you might be interested in :#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Cancel
  • Yogesh Bhamare

MemberJan 3, 2019

Hi. I am first year student of department of mechanical engineer. So I interest to get internship from DRDO And ISRO before going in second year of my graduation. How it is possible ?

Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register