Internship at PSU Like BHEL, IOC?

is it possible to do intern @ psu's like BHEL,IOC etc without any influence?

Replies

• Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    me too waiting for the answer...any one plz help us!!!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Why don't you call the manager of BHEL and tell him that you are interested to work as intern?

Else,send the application form with bonafide certificate to Manager of your branch.
  • m.vivekanandan
    m.vivekanandan
    i don't think its that easy to talk to the managerial level officers in the PSu's😔
  • Swapna Sony Ambre
    Swapna Sony Ambre
    PSU mostly conduct apprenticeships graduate and trainees.
    Graduate apprent are provided to candidates with graduate degree and apprenticeship training are provided to diploma( age limits and percentage criteria applicable, stipend available is low.)
    Various notifications arrive online for apprenticeships. Apprenticeships can be done only within 3 yrs of qualification completion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im doing my 3rd yr BE can anyone please explain me in detail regarding the paper presentation procedure at various symposiums.what should i actually do?take someone's research paper or it...
Hello everybody , I am Richa currently in my final year of engineering at DTU, India. I am overwhelmed upon joining this site as this is going to answer all...
Is Fluid Coupling (Torque Convertor) is better then conventional Friction Clutch?
pls tell me the instrumentation on seminar topics