CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ssandhya • 07 Apr, 2015
hlo sir..
am coe student..my interst in java..
plzz sugesst me to innovative idea for my project..plz help me sir..
@Kaustubh Katdare • 07 Apr, 2015
Ssandhya
hlo sir..
am coe student..my interst in java..
plzz sugesst me to innovative idea for my project..plz help me sir..
Welcome to CrazyEngineers, @Ssandhya . Have you explored this section for innovative ideas in Java? https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/project-ideas-seminar-topics.56/

If there are no immediate ideas, you may start working with any simple project like an automatic aquarium controller or even develop an Android app using Java.
@Rushiket Modak • 03 Sep, 2018

Hello sir I am Rushiket , I have intrest in Java . I want topics for project work in Java for my engineering term work

3.8k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 26, 2014

WhatsApp has been showing the nasty "Failed. Out of memory. Please try again later." error message whenever I send multiple photos to a group or any of my content. After...
30.4k views

@Rahul Gupta · Mar 29, 2015

Hello everyone, I would like to have some information regarding summer training programmes in Cse after 4th sem. Is it necessary? or should we focus on learning languages? And if...
3.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 18, 2016

The latest version of WhatsApp for Android, which you can download from the source link below, allows basic text formatting - bold and italics. For those who love to decorate...
5k views

@RVignesh · Jun 15, 2011

IN balancing of primary forces in reciprocating engine , when we consider a mass diametrically opposite to the given mass , and we resolve both the masses why do we...
5.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 8, 2014

Toyota Etios Cross has been officially launched by Toyota Kirloskar Motors in India today. The crossover vehicle is available in three variants - Two DOHC petrol versions and a D-4D...
5k views