Infosys Joinees In 2011 - Have You Received Your Call Letters?

This thread is dedicated to all the fresh engineering graduates selected in Infosys and expected to join in this year. I wish to know the status of the call letter from all of you. Have you received your call letters? If yes, what's your joining date? If not, what does your T&P department say about it?

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    My friends got call letters; thee joining dates are in December, January!
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Got selected in Infosys yesterday only. They said they will email call letters soon. We will also get the hard copy of the call letters by post a month before joining.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Sada
    My friends got call letters; thee joining dates are in December, January!
    I have also heard about joining in December or January.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    i got selected in Infosys on 14th Jan 2011 and after 3-4 months i got my offer letter in which my date of joining was 8 Aug,2011 at Mysore. And i resigned from Infosys on 30th Aug 2011. But i really like Infosys campus and training environment.
  • Reya
    Reya
    I received the call letter long back.I resigned it and joined CTS 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've lot of discussions related to 2011 recruitment in the IT field. I wish to know what are the salaries being offered to the fresh engineering graduates by the companies...
This is typically a wannabe entrepreneur's dilemma. Those who are employed and enjoy a monthly paycheck and have been recently beaten by the entrepreneurial bug will have to answer this...
Is it so that Philips recruits only electrical engineers? If so, I am sure electrical engineers can shed some light here. Their recruitment procedure is as follows: 1. Written Exam...
It seems that every young engineer out there is running after a job in MNC. I find a very minute percentage of engineer who want to do something different and...
I saw a couple of my friends sharing their about.me pages & was intrigued to know more about it. I found out their video here: [video=vimeo;19914735]https://vimeo.com/19914735[/video] Has anyone set up...