Infosys Campus Recruitment Interview Experience

CEans,

All leading IT companies are visiting college campuses to recruit engineering students. Infosys is one of the leading companies that visits campus and recruits candidates in bulk. I welcome CEans to come forward and share their Infosys Technical, HR interview experience with all of us.

If you have obtained the offer letter, congratulations. Help your friends get selected in Infy. If not, your experience will help other prepare better for the process.

I look forward to your responses.

Replies

• Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello ceans..........infy is coming to our college on dec 30th, 2010........๐Ÿ˜

Please come up with your suggestions to prepare for aptitude and then the interview..........

I want to know if the aptitude test is very tough or is based on +1 and +2 simple maths............ And what about interview..... Which engineering subjects are mostly covered in technical interview.......??

From where can i get last few years infosys placement papers.......??
  • Insatiable
    Insatiable
    hello deepika you can get placements papers from placementpapers.net, its a dandy website do visit ... ๐Ÿ˜€ and best of luck for your interview.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    please prepare the logical puzzles most and try to score in english section as well .All the best ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Thank you Insatiable and cooldudeiet....๐Ÿ˜›
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello CE. I want to share my experience of campus recruitment with Infy and would like to share some tips...

Firstly infy took our aptitude test. It consisted of verbal reasoning and english test. Verbal was OK. The first five ques were completing the figures. Then some questions were regarding the directions as #-Link-Snipped-#. some were from data sufficiency and syllogisms. Another set of questions were related to the data interpretation. A table of some data in some consequent years was given and then followed some questions. Time management was very crucial. Because we got almost one minute to solve each n every ques. R S Aggarwal verbal and non verbal is more than sufficient. Do only the above topics. For infy, there is no need to cover each and every topic of that book for reasoning part.

Next was the english section. That has to be done with great concentration. Initially it seemed to me as if every option can be the answer. But afterwards i noticed minor difference in each option. There were question to find the correct sentence out or four given option. Then find the correct alternative for the underline part of the sentence. Sentence completion with simple preposition. Theme detection and two RC paras were also there. One need to has a knowledge of basic concepts of English. I did RC para at the end. Firstly i read the question and then gradually reading the para, i tried finding the answers to those questions.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Then there was the HR interview. Lucky the best interviewer of the panel interviewed me. (one of the 30 members of the infy team that visited our college told me this ๐Ÿ˜›). He was very good. He greeted me very nicely. He asked me about my projects and then about my hobbies. Friends we have to be very careful about our hobbies written in our resume. Because the interviewer can ask to any depth.

The tips discussed at CE by our worthy seniors to crack interviews helped me a lot. Not only this, the various other topics at CE (specially those discussed in debate part) really helped me. The interviewer got an idea that I am passionate about my engineering and has a good knowledge about the current happenings and thoughts. You just have to be confident and stay cool....

Good luck and best wishes ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
  • Jrambo
    Jrambo
    Does Infosys Consider the second attempt total of the semester for calculating the aggregate of all 6 sems or only the first attempt total? What's the reason that companies that come for campus recruitment consider only the marks upto 6th sem? How difficult is it to get job through off campus of Infosys and other companies? Help needed......??
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I guess I too can write something about my interview experience... ๐Ÿ˜€ I had a great time during my TCS interview... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    yes, please praveen, we are waiting!!!
    lovejeet
    He he... Started... ๐Ÿ˜€
    lovejeet
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I request all of you who have appeared for WIPRO's Technical Interviews to share your experience with all of us. Tell us what questions were asked and how you...
What's the difference between a voltage and current source... What is the need for a current source when voltage source itself produce current:sshhh:
The new score scale for the GRE General revised Test: GRE Verbal: The score will be in the scale of 130-170, in 1 point increments. (Current pattern has score scale...
Engineer giving more time to finish project assigned to him so he has to enjoy their work only or get some time from work to enjoyment..??? Give me your opinion..
Hey folks, We know http run over tcp. And 2nd fact that online video streaming use udp. I am little bit confused that youtube contains videos. And when we watch...