information related to the project "online results"

hi! i m shravya doing b.tech final yr and i m doing a mini project on "ONLINE RESULTS". So i m in search of good points related to advantages of this project and how to support my project if asked by anyone .I hve searched many websites bout no results.Can anyone suggest me where can i get the information related to this project.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Information about your own project? Could you be more specific please? If you have any difficulties in executing the project, do let us know. We'll be happy to help!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Something very interesting for folks at Yahoo! Here: Yahoo! Search BOSS - YDN Historic, huh?
Hello everybody, I m Aditi TE electronics student. I want an different idea of mini project which should contain less than 3 ICs.
I'm Nidhi Verma, IT engineering student from Jaipur. I'm looking for an innovative and creative mini project in C programming language. Can someone tell me a project that is easy...
were can i download a free C++ compiler
Hello all new CEans - Lately, I've observed that there is some confusion about filling the "Engineering Discipline" field. Here's a short guide to updating it correctly:- Your engineering discipline...