Information about Mobile Phone Anti Virus

hi i m ankita in final year diploma student of computer technology... i want all detail information about Mobile_Phone_Anti_Virus.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ankita bhange
    hi i m ankita in final year diploma student of computer technology... i want all detail information about Mobile_Phone_Anti_Virus.
    Post moved to a new thread in CS/IT engineering section. It's bit difficult to post all the information about Mobile Phone Anti Virus, because it's a vast topic. Instead, why not focus on any operating system(s) and talk about the antivirus solutions?

It'd also help if you could ask specific questions you are facing, so that we can help.
  • Ankita bhange
    Ankita bhange
    The_Big_K
    Post moved to a new thread in CS/IT engineering section. It's bit difficult to post all the information about Mobile Phone Anti Virus, because it's a vast topic. Instead, why not focus on any operating system(s) and talk about the antivirus solutions?

It'd also help if you could ask specific questions you are facing, so that we can help.
    actually sir i m confused. i can not decided which project topic is to be taken. i need a perfect guide so plz sir can u tell me which latest topic is chose...........
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Mobile antivirus are generally pretty useless. Talking about the old Nokia S40 phones, there used to be a lot of such malicious program which dramatically reduced with the emergence of S60v2 and diminished from S60v3 onwards.

The newest platform Android may have existence of few viruses but they are either not much harmful or require unreal conditions to work. The mechanism through which the software installation is done in the mobile will be generally enough to safeguard you unless you're an dumbass, in that case, you're just not the right person to use such an advance phone. Buy a Nokia 1100 & donate the existing one to someone who can utilize it better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi I want ideas for computer engineering project can you help me please
What are threaded comments? Generally, this concept is used in many social networking places like Blogs, Public Showcases, Question & Answer forums, etc. Best use of threaded comments is shown...
I have computer architecture as my subject this year and its been a month that i am not able to understand properly the subject . I have been following Computer...
I am a final year student and i wish to design a social networking site. I would like to know which language can i use for the same. Also let...
Haiii...... M happy to be a member of this And I need one final year project....am an electrical engineering 4th year student