Computer Architecture - Study Help

I have computer architecture as my subject this year and its been a month that i am not able to understand properly the subject . I have been following Computer architecture by Morris Mano.Can anyone guide me how to study the subject and can refer me any good books or any links on internet.

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Morris Mano is one of the best books that I have come across for this subject. Just spend some time reading each and every line of it.You will get the subject...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zion
    I have computer architecture as my subject this year and its been a month that i am not able to understand properly the subject . I have been following Computer architecture by Morris Mano.Can anyone guide me how to study the subject and can refer me any good books or any links on internet.
    Well, I'm sure all the CS engineers would be more than happy to help you if you could ask specific doubts. Pick up the text book, start studying and if you face any issue with understanding the concept, simply start a discussion about it mentioning what you understood and what you found difficult.

That will build a discussion and also help you understand the topic very well 😀
  • apple6
    apple6
    Please ask a specific topic. I will do my best..I will definitely help you in Computer Architecture..eagerly waiting for your doubts..
  • sookie
    sookie
    Books by "Morris Mano" and "William stallings " are good. Just make your choice based on the "topic" studying in Computer Architecture instead of for the whole "subject"
  • apple6
    apple6
    @ Sookie, hey i am not asking you about the text books & i am saying that i would try to clarify the doubts in Computer Architecture subject. Anyway, thanks for your advice..
  • apple6
    apple6
    #-Link-Snipped-# please ask your doubt in Computer Architecture. I will clarify your doubts at my level best. So, please ask your doubts and we can improve our subject knowledge.
  • apple6
    apple6
    #-Link-Snipped-#, i prefer Henry Patterson for some topics.. check it once..👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year student and i wish to design a social networking site. I would like to know which language can i use for the same. Also let...
Haiii...... M happy to be a member of this And I need one final year project....am an electrical engineering 4th year student
I just found following photo and thought it'd be nice to have this funny game where we come up with all the whacky thoughts that 'might have' crossed the Queen's...
This animation by Bard Edlund shows internet use across the world. The clock is at US Eastern Standard Time. Circle diameter represents the number of broad band connections. https://www.edlundart.com/pages/is-the-internet-awake.html
i want to make mini controlled based project kindly suggest me any idea with details