information about bluetooth

hello guys...
Can anyone give me information about bluetooth technology in brief
I mean how it works...???

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    1. The devices in a piconet share a common communication data channel. The channel has total capacity of 1 megabit per second. Headers and handshaking information consume about 20 percent capacity.
    2. A data channel hops randomly 1,600 times per second between the RF Channels.
    3. Packets can be up to five times slot slide.
    4. Data in a packet can be up to 2,745 bits in length.
    5. One master and slaves can have a single ACL link.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks mahesh for reply
    but i find a very interesting article relating to blue tooth
    How does Bluetooth work? - Explain that Stuff
    but I want to know say i want to switch on a tubelight can i have configuration like this???
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Hey Goyal check out this software..Not directly related but
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey mahesh
    I want to know about hardware configuration once hardware made then will decide for software
    please can anyone give me a start...i have got all the relevant information related to this...
    but just wanna know...how blue tooth works ..in view of it's hardware ?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    no reply
    Guys
    simply tell me how can we manage flow of current through signals.........???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

EASEUS Todo Backup Version: 1.1 File Size: 34827 License: Free ..... Click To Download
Hello Pranav Many Many Happy Returns of the day!!! May all your dreams come true! :myparty:🎉🎉
Sir / madam, My question is A man buys 12 lts of liquid which contains 20% of the liquid and the rest is water. He then mixes it with 10...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission sued Intel on Wednesday alleging that the computer chip-making giant used anti-competitive practices to maintain its dominance. The suit claimed that the Silicon Valley pioneer...
Harvard Business School is now doing a case study on India's crisis management. India can now offer a unique vertical globally in crisis management - lessons learnt from Satyam saga,...