CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rengaraj • 19 Dec, 2009
Sir / madam,
My question is

A man buys 12 lts of liquid which contains 20% of the liquid and the rest is water. He then mixes it with 10 lts of another mixture with 30% of liquid. What is the % of water in the new mixture?

Advance Thanks,
R.Rengaraj
{3i Infotech}
@yadavundertaker mohit • 19 Dec, 2009 liquid after mixing = 12/5 + 3 = 5.4ltr

% of liquid = (5.4/22)*100
= 24.5%

% of water = 100 - 24.5

=75.5%
@rengaraj • 20 Dec, 2009 Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply,
R.Rengaraj
2k views

Related Posts

@krishprateek · Dec 27, 2012

can someone plz tell me as to how the ip messenger catches or recognizes the host name of all active users and how does it retrieve the ip address of...
5.9k views

@Dipankar Ganguly · Nov 15, 2017

The recent trend in smartphones getting all glass body design, the bezel-less edge to edge displays with glass back is making them very susceptible to damage when dropped from a...
3.6k views

@subaBE · Jul 22, 2013

sir please suggest any topics for doing final project which are related to electrical machines
2.5k views

@gowthamanbu · Aug 27, 2012

Am in my Mech., 3rd year. My mates started preparing for GATE exams. But am interested in doing IES. But I know that IES is much tougher than GATE. But...
4.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 11, 2013

Lot of freshers write to me via email about career in software testing, various growth opportunities that exist in India vs. career in software development. The main issue is that...
115.9k views