What is the % of water in the new mixture?

Sir / madam,
My question is

A man buys 12 lts of liquid which contains 20% of the liquid and the rest is water. He then mixes it with 10 lts of another mixture with 30% of liquid. What is the % of water in the new mixture?

Advance Thanks,
R.Rengaraj
{3i Infotech}

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    liquid after mixing = 12/5 + 3 = 5.4ltr

% of liquid = (5.4/22)*100
    = 24.5%

% of water = 100 - 24.5

=75.5%
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Hi,
    Thanks for your quick reply,
    R.Rengaraj

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The U.S. Federal Trade Commission sued Intel on Wednesday alleging that the computer chip-making giant used anti-competitive practices to maintain its dominance. The suit claimed that the Silicon Valley pioneer...
Harvard Business School is now doing a case study on India's crisis management. India can now offer a unique vertical globally in crisis management - lessons learnt from Satyam saga,...
Hi, my name is Afsal,doing diploma in instrumentation.Am looking for final year projects.i want to do a project in "Liquid filling system using conveyor".please reply me about the design.Also send...
what is this fragmentation of disks? and i have started this in my laptop and it is taking hours together for fragmenting a single disk for e.g. for fragmenting c...
Sir / madam, My question is The population of a city increases @ 4% p.a. There is an additional annual increase of 4% of the population due to the influx...