Industrial Training Program Outside India?

HEY GUYS
m persuing ma be in electronics and instrumentation. m looking forward to do ma industrial training somewhere outside d india
do suggest me some places where i cn apply do tl me d procedure to do d same
feel free to gv me ur views if whether its beneficial to do a training abroad

xpecting some early and serious replies

thnx

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends there is another CEan who is celebrating birthday today. Many more happy returns of the day "Mohit". Wish you a happy and prosperous life forever. 🎉🎉🎉:myparty: How you...
What is the difference between Port Address, Physical Address, Logical Address. How and at which OSI layer they are used?
Checking out my options here and wondering if anyone has any clue of the existence of miniature brushless motor DC-powered air compressor? That entails that the compressor be very small,...
Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Tim O'Reilly (O'Reilly Media, Inc.), John Battelle (Federated Media Publishing), "A Conversation with Mark Zuckerberg" Watch the Video: [video=youtube;CRUOl03nZIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRUOl03nZIc[/video]
If you thought your status messages on the social networking site, Facebook, can only be updated by you or somebody who has actually hacked into your account, you need to...