India's solar power is on big deal with Areva.

Areva, the French energy major, is planning to invest nearly Rs 13,300 crore in India's solar
power generation. The company, which has bid for projects under the National Solar Mission programme, plans to put up 250 Mw capacity at four locations possibly in the states of Gujarat, Rajasthan,Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. Talks have been going on with the respective governments regarding this.

For more information here is link:-
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    A very good news for entrepreneurs in the power sector. That is an investment big enough! More carbon credits!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Fantastic Improvement!

I wish there should be less corruption and more development!
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    @sushant: That's really a good news.
    Thanks for sharing!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's Praveena211's Birthday... :myparty:🎉 She turns 21 today. 😀 How does it feel, Praveena? And what are the plans for today?
friends please any one notes related to p,pi,pid controller and their performance with closed loop operation in dc motor ,and modeling of dc motor .please help me
Hi everyone, I've bought the two transmitter and receiver already and is stuck where to go from here for both the hardware and software part. Hardware: Where do i suppose...
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his Customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you." The...
two signals that have the same frequency.whn the amplitude of first is at its maximum the amplitude of the second signal is at half its maximum from the zero level....