Game over!!!

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his Customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you."

The barber puts a five rupee coin in one hand and two one rupee coins(1+1=2) in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, "Which do you want, son?"

The boy takes the two one rupee coins and leaves. "What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. "Hey, son! May I ask you a question?

Why did you take two one rupee coins instead of five rupee coin?"

The boy licked his cone and replied, "Because THE DAY I TAKE THE FIVE RUPEE COIN, THE GAME IS OVER"

Moral: When you think the other person is dumb, you are making a fool of yourself.

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    👍
    Cool
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    lol.
    @frooty : from where do you get such stories?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wow!! a nice moral indeed 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    You rock frooty
    looking forward for more

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

two signals that have the same frequency.whn the amplitude of first is at its maximum the amplitude of the second signal is at half its maximum from the zero level....
Why do the telecom transport equipments (like SDH) use only -48v or -24v dc?
According to the founder of Wikipedia Mr.Jimmy Wales Indians contribute to the growth of Wikipedia in much advanced and bigger way and he spokes about the importance of INDIA to...
A forwarded Email!! Once upon a time, there lived a King who, despite his luxurious lifestyle, was neither happy nor content. One day the King came upon a Servant who...
Hey CEans, CEan-Cooldudeiet aka Gurjeet Singh has been an integral part of CrazyEngineers Bandwagon since long. His posts complement the coolness his user id reflects. Take a moment to read...