Indian Technology Entrepreneurs: Tell Us Your Story

Gone are the days when Indian software engineers only did low-end IT work, services and BPO work. The times are changing and I, the leading critic of Indian software industry, am welcoming the change. After working in the software industry for couple of years and then realizing that services and support work isn't the way to future, many engineers are quitting their top-paid jobs and designations from the IT Industry. Many have turned a deaf ear to the criticism from friends and near & dear ones to be their own boss. Many are entering into research and are willing to survive on their savings.

Not only experienced engineers but the fresh engineering graduates are also giving up on 'first job' and following their own dreams. Many have bootstrapped their final year projects and now working on building innovative products and services for the masses.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Indian Startup Companies

We'd like to hear from all of you! If you are the one (or a team) that working on a technology startup, let us know. We are more than willing to cover you through CrazyEngineers. All you have to do is just drop an email to contact /at/ crazyengineers /dot/ com. Send us a brief introduction about your startup and we'll get back to you, if we find it interesting.

We look forward to hearing from all of you!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm often asked why I'm not running after VCs to raise funds for CrazyEngineers. Frankly speaking, CrazyEngineers is doing well and I've few weird plans for CE that I don't...
Nokia's N900 is a power packed mini computer for your pockets. The device powered by Nokia's new Linux based MAEMO software has superscalar ARM 600 MHz processor to handle all...
Micromax is one of the India's leading mobile phone producer and has recently forayed into the world of data cards for internet connectivity. Company has about 5 different data cards...
IIT Bombay is a premier engineering institute in India. The sharpest minds have to crack, probably the toughest engineering entrance exam called the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) to get admission...
Cell phones have created a revolution since there advent. We have replaced most of the accessories with a cell phone. The idea of replacing our wallet with cell phones has...