Indian engineer designs matchbox-sized INVERTER

Subrata Datta, a Hyderabad-based engineer, has invented a matchbox-sized device that can power homes even during power cuts.
SOURCE:-
#-Link-Snipped-#

PS-I don't understand what is the main purpose of this device or may be i am confused with term 'inverter'here

Can any one explain this if he can understand?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We had extended the dates of the competition by about 14 days. Finally, we have found a winner. Of all the threads contributed, we found CEan: Goyal420 to be...
Hello everyone many of us have some doubts regarding various types of errors generated while compiling and linking of our programs. So here are some useful information which i want...
hiiiiiiii friends i have done my ccna course, can any one please suggest me how to get ccna certification and how much is the cost of the certification exam. Please...
Guys what is the difference between various operating systems. Some operating system is said to be 8-bit such as dos, some as 16 bit as xp,some 32-bit operating system such...
THE wars between various big companies is still going on . . . . ., We dont know when will it end and how will it end. Every time the...