IMTEX 2012 at Bangalore on Jan 19, 2012

IMTEX 2012 is 16th International Forming Technology Exhibition, scheduled from January 19-24, 2012, at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Tumkur Road, Bangalore. Tooltech 2012 is the concurrent event. The event focus is on a comprehensive display of metal forming machine tools, cutting tools, tooling systems, machine tool accessories, metrology and CAD/CAM.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Event Profile COMPACK PACKAGING EXPO is one of the leading exhibitions dedicated to the packagingindustry in India. The event is all set to start from 27th January 2012 at Palace...
This years exhibitors will include - Programming & Database Development Websites & Ecommerce Software Administration & Help Desk Support Graphic Design & Multimedia Networking & Telephone Systems ERP & CRM...
Well I am in my second year of computer science engineering and i want to learn foreign language. Which 1 is best of all for future prospects?
What characteristic do these three 12-digit numbers share with each other, but with no other 12-digit number? A.100307124369 B.111824028801 C.433800063225
in what creativ way can we use gps in order to do a creative project based on gps and gis ?? thank u ๐Ÿ˜