Imagine Cup Finale

One of the CrazyEngineers motive is to have World Where Technology will help solving the Toughest Problems. It can be of any area and need not to be done by 'ENGINEERS' only; as we at CE beleive that every person has the engineers in themselve they just needs to apply the knowledge in right direction.

On the same note and motive, IT giant Microsoft organizes a compitition each year named as 'Imagine Cup'. In its 10th year, the Microsoft Imagine Cup brings together students from around the world who are stepping up to the challenge of leading global change.

This year's finale is going to happen on 10th of July 2012 @ Australia where various genius are going to show up their innovations.

Do we have anyone participating there? If not this year can we target that for next year that atleast one of the CEan would be there and would try to win the competation??

-CB

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    I wish I could participate in the competition😀 I will watch the live streaming of Imagine cup on 10th July.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Its never too late.. go shoot up for next year's Imagine Cup.
    I wish next year I can interview someone on CE as the Imagine Cup winner.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What exactly is imagine cup about?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The Imagine Cup is the world's premier student technology competition hosted by Microsoft. Microsoft is hosting this competition since last 10 years.

In Imagine cup one have to solve the toughest problems that world if facing today , and maybe even turn your ideas into a business. You have to create a unique project and have to compete against the brightest students around the world.

Rules to Enter in Imagine Cup:
    1. You are 16 years of age or older;
    2. You are actively enrolled as a student at an accredited educational institution that grants high-school or college/university (or equivalent) degrees (including home schools) at any time between 1 January 2011 and 31 May 2012; and
    3. You are not an employee or intern of Microsoft Corporation, or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary; and
    4. You are not involved in any part of the execution or administration of this Competition; and
    5. You are not an immediate family member of (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Competition; and
    6. You are not a resident of any of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wan't knew the fact that homosexual can not donate blood. Yesterday when I came to know that effective July 1st China had lifted a 14 year ban from lesbians...
Hi,I am Pradeep Shanmugham.I am currently pursuing my Third year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Anna University,MIT Campus,Chennai.I hail from a small village in Erode district.I am one of...
California's Senate on Friday approved funding for the first phase of a high-speed rail system that is expected to eventually link Los Angeles to San Francisco. Once this system would...
The 8,100-foot-long fibre-optic cable link that is part of the India-Middle East-Western Europe system broke on Wednesday around 30 miles off the Egyptian coast. This left Lebanon facing a cut...
What 're the procedures for joining MS. As 'm doing BE mechanical 3rd year...