I'm an Electrical engineering student. I want to go for C-DAC Course..is it helpful to get job?

hi... myself Priyanka Pathak from Jabalpur, MP
I'm doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics Branch from a private college (RGPV University MP )
i'll complete my Bachelor's Degree this year only...
I am looking for a good job in future, but to get a satisfactory job nowadays in addition to B.E or any degree it has become necessary to do some kinnda coursewhich would be benefical to gain some practical knowledge ..
So, i searched on net and got to know about a good course known as C-DAC.. while going through YAHOO ANSWERS i got your e-mail and came to know that you too an employee at one of C-DAC centre..
Sir will you please do me a favour ??
Please let me know about C-DAC Pune and the various courses offered in your institute specially benefical for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS Branch student..
My degree would be around 7.54 CGPA , and 10th 12th both 1st division passed from ICSE and ISC university respectively..
i'm very much interested in doing this course if it would be advantageous for me from job point of view..
THANK YOU !!
Hope you'll get back to me soon..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Imagine of a cell phone that never needs charging! Wouldn't it be great if a cell phone gets charged when it is on stand-by? No need to worry about the...
how we find the change in current of MCCB when temperature changes consider trip time is constant, give an mathematical expression also.
Lenovo, world’s largest PC manufacturer, will buy Google Inc’s Motorola Mobility handset unit for about $2.91 Billion, as per reports. This would give the Chinese company a bigger say in...
It's no brainer that accumulation of dust on the surface of solar panels, also called 'soiling', is one of the main reasons that affects the efficiency of solar power plants....
Isn't it really boring to see the same screen every day? A change in regularity is welcomed by everyone. Well, GeeksPhone – a Spanish smartphone company has come up with...