IIT Madras Placements In Google, Mercedes Benz, Toshiba, Facebook, Sony, Samsung etc.

In a news that can put a smile to every engineer's face, we have IIT Madras' engineering graduates to have a very rich campus recruitment drive. For the first time in so many years - a huge assortment of mega corporations and multi national companies that includes - Mercedes Benz, Rolls Royce, Toshiba Corporation, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, ITC Ltd, Google India, Sony, Shell, Facebook, Morgan Stanley,Microsoft, IBM, Samsung Electronics, Procter and Gamble, Walmart, Bajaj Auto, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages and MRF Tyres - is going to visit the IIT Madras Campus.

The total list of companies reachers to a number more than 100. More than 1200 students will be participating in the first phase of campus placements between December 1st to December 22nd. Whereas the second phase would start from January 16th, 2013.

This is one great opportunity for the IITians to get in the top corps right after graduation. We wish you good luck guys. ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Galaxy Note owners, get ready for the taste of Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2. SamMobile has leaked the N7000XXLSA test firmware. So, what does the upgrade bring to your Note?...
hi friends, could anyone tell me the principle of working of an ordinary wrist watch. I am talking about the watch that requires a small cell(circular in shape) and that...
hi, when we derive the expression for poynting vector, we write E.(derivative of E) = [(derivative of) (E*E)] /2. I want to ask from where does this factor 2 come....
There are tons of different ways of studying. What works well for one, may not be good for the other at all. And when we take the Engineering subjects into...
If you are a non-engineer reading this site, your brain must've come across this question at least once. If you're thinking of becoming an engineer and everyone tells you that...