If Self-driving Cars take part in Races as in this case do they have a 'will' to win?

Robocar, representing the Roborace motorsport series that relies on artificial intelligence (AI) instead of human drivers, became the first autonomous vehicle to take on the Goodwood challenge. The vehicle weighs 1,350kg and is powered by four 135kW electric motors used to drive each wheel, for a combined 500-plus hp. An NVIDIA DRIVE PX 2 computer processes Robocar’s data, which includes inputs from the LiDAR, radar, GPS, ultrasonic and camera sensors.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

Amazing, but what if the car wants to win at any cost? and hit other cars which are manually driven? anything is possible with AI :)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First-generation of 3D Printed Bikes from Composites is Out: Arevohttps://omnexus.specialchem.com/news/industry-news/arevo-3d-printed-carbon-fiber-frame-bike-000215237?lr=iom18071753&li=100198360&utm_source=NL&utm_medium=EML&utm_campaign=iom18071753&m_i=lq4ANLJQYj3qgiId7Ys%2B8uNRhuPlIeZyUVI2Mn7RI3W8jPysocpJavyZu2Y8fkXmgHe6uw53NpTGMCbWAI8RGoV6eYyplX
I had backlogs in every semester in bca since i belong to a small village so was lost in large city but till 3rd year i cleared some subjects yet...
But as per placement records, out 0f 35 companies, only 8 companies came for this particular course. As PGDAC is popular, I also wants DAC only. But rank is somehow...