If I get into Bank areas,as PO, will they allow me to study MBA full time or parttime

If I get into Bank,as PO in Syndicate Bank for example, will they allow me to study MBA full time or parttime???

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: If I get into Bank areas,as PO, will they allow me to study MBA full time or part

It varies on company policies. They should be allowing as long as you can justify that your education will help the firm in future. one of my friend's have applied for a executive MBA course in XIMB and though he has been admitted, they are now looking for letter of consent form the organisation we work for and company looks for justification why they need to endorse you.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    Re: If I get into Bank areas,as PO, will they allow me to study MBA full time or part

I see. I thought that, If I enter into banking related areas,my career will just be stopped in a small circle.But if they allow for higher studies,then something will happen..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello.Can anyone tell me tha steps required to solve this problem. Find the linear convolution of a(n) ={3,2,1,4,1,2,3,2,1,} and b(n)={1,1}
Twitter announced following statistics: Twitter has 105,779,710 registered users. It gets 300,000 new users a day. It receives 180 Million Unique visitors a month. And 75% of traffic comes from...
Hello fellow engineers! Announcing the new release of our clipboard manager (Coppy). Coppy - Multi-copy/paste software I'd like you to use it, it's much better than the first version with...
Facebook has opened its second office in Singapore, the first one was opened in Hyderabad India. Twitter has said that more than 70% of its total traffic comes from outside...
I have been noticing this from quite a long time. Whenever any of the browser is idle for a very long time, say 30/40 mins, it hangs and a refresh...