View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12831 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
neha_best86
neha_best86 • Jan 14, 2009

If any one know it'll be his great favour

i donno wts happenin here...actually i got info abt ce frm a you tube clip ..it was a song played on guitaar by a member of ce i guess coz this site adress was shown there n song was neele neele amber..i just waana ask is really that man a member of CE?????
Re: if any one know it'll b his gr8 favour

neha_best86
i donno wts happenin here...actually i got info abt ce frm a you tube clip ..it was a song played on guitaar by a member of ce i guess coz this site adress was shown there n song was neele neele amber..i just waana ask is really that man a member of CE?????
Welcome to CE!

I have a strong feeling that person is the Administrator himself, The_Big_K πŸ˜‰

By the way, we highly discourage the use of "sms" type of text on CE. Just a friendly notice πŸ˜€ Please don't forget next time!
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 14, 2009

I guess, you are right. The man is our brand ambassador .

Welcome to CE, Neha 😁

I never knew that,hey why dont you audition for reality shows,you are far more better singer than HR!!!
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 19, 2009
Thank you for the praise, Saurav πŸ˜€ . Who's HR?
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Jan 19, 2009
i had just gone to youtube nice guitar play Biggie
Rifaa
Rifaa • Jan 20, 2009
Wow!!! was that you. I still can't believe. U got talent man.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 20, 2009
:shifty:

Who is he anyway? πŸ˜•
durga ch
durga ch • Jan 20, 2009

ash
Welcome to CE!

I have a strong feeling that person is the Administrator himself, The_Big_K πŸ˜‰
it is him πŸ˜€

I remember the power puff girls PA of the Mayor, never ever shows her face.

Biggie's all music Videos are alike . But they are just awesome.
Rifaa
Rifaa • Jan 20, 2009
The_Big_K
:shifty:

Who is he anyway? πŸ˜•
YUP!! every one know you are pulling our legs πŸ˜‰ aren't ya?
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Jan 20, 2009
neha_best86
Can anyone tell me, which video is this? Where it is?πŸ˜• I am curious to watch it. Let me also see what is there in it that people are praising for it.πŸ˜‰
Rifaa
Rifaa • Jan 23, 2009
shalini_goel14
Can anyone tell me, which video is this? Where it is?πŸ˜• I am curious to watch it. Let me also see what is there in it that people are praising for it.πŸ˜‰
It got me too shalini_goel14, did a quite of searching too to find it , wait I'll see if it is there in my history and post the link.

Found it
YouTube - Neele Neele Ambar Par
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Jan 25, 2009
Rifaa
It got me too shalini_goel14, did a quite of searching too to find it , wait I'll see if it is there in my history and post the link.

Found it
Thanks Rifaa for the information but before you gave me the link, I have already seen many more such videos there πŸ˜€. That man's voice is really good. By the way who is that? In one of the song his beard was also visible. I guess it is our moderator "ash". Is it?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 25, 2009
Whoever he is, he is definitely helping us spread the word!
Me? No way.. I wear better shirts than the guy in those vids..

*grin*

(and I don't play the guitar)

Speaking of spreading words, when is this guy going to play the CE Song? Do you have any idea, Biggie? πŸ˜‰
Kaustubh Katdare
See, in most of the videos the guy plays Indian music and is fairly popular on youtube [ πŸ˜‰ ].

I guess the guy will work on CE Song. I'll try to get in touch with him.

@ Ash: The guy badly needs better shirts. Buy him one from following store-

Gucci - men's ready to wear
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Jan 25, 2009
ash
I wear better shirts than the guy in those vids..
*grin*
Ha ha ha !!! Good one ash πŸ˜‰.

@Big_K , I will get him one better shirt if he increases the count of CEans to 50000 within months and most important show his face in any video.πŸ˜‰
Kaustubh Katdare
From what the sources have said, the guy looks so awesome that it causes temporary blindness! That is why he hides his face. I'll forward your demand to him.

😁
Hm, those Gucci shirts looks highly metrosexual.. is that what our youtube dude yearns to wear? πŸ˜‰

How about something more.. cooler? ThinkGeek :: Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece

πŸ˜‰

(of course, with the hood down, so he can blind all female fans with pure awesome looks)
raj87verma88
raj87verma88 • Jan 25, 2009
The Gucci shirts, barring a few, most of them look kinda gay. And the model looks starved. Biggie are you sure about this guy and that he will love such shirts.
As Ash suggested Hoodies are fine or you can gift him some funky Sandoze that show the muscles.
Kaustubh Katdare
I guess the guy did not want to wear them. But he'd sell them for half the prize! 😁
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Jan 26, 2009
The_Big_K
I guess the guy did not want to wear them. But he'd sell them for half the prize! 😁
Thanks Big_K for giving us an idea in advance. If he is going to do business with some-one's gift πŸ˜”, we are not going to give him anything.
Does that mean we shouldnt sell CE Tees that Biggie has sent us for free?

Damn..

πŸ˜›
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Jan 26, 2009
ash
Does that mean we shouldnt sell CE Tees that Biggie has sent us for free?

Damn..

πŸ˜›
Ofcourse not , may be he has some feelings with them.πŸ˜€. You cannot play with it.Right?
Rifaa
Rifaa • Jan 28, 2009
Still πŸ˜•

Who is he ?
Clue #1: He never gets the girl.

πŸ˜‰
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Jan 28, 2009
Rifaa
Still πŸ˜•

Who is he ?
One thing for sure, he is a good business man πŸ˜‰.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 28, 2009
Hint #3

He is very rude.
Clue #4

Absolutely hates SMS language
Rifaa
Rifaa • Feb 1, 2009
GO oN..keep going
Thats Biggie for sure 😁
shalini_goel14
shalini_goel14 • Feb 2, 2009