"IET Lucknow MCA Alumni Meet-NCR region 2010: RENDEZVOUS -2010"

Dear Friends,

It gives us immense pleasure to finally and formally invite you to "IET Lucknow MCA Alumni Meet-NCR region 2010:
RENDEZVOUS -2010" .The alumni meet, is scheduled to take place on the Saturday, 25th December’ 2010. Please plan your visit and be a part of this grand NCR meet, which we very confidently hope to be the biggest gatherings of MCA family, which will open ways for further meet every year or so, even in other part of the country as well world. 😁

PS:Biggie what about sponsoring this event 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In my opinion, most of the operating systems available in the market (the Open Sourced ones are included) offer MUCH MORE than what a student needs. Considering the needs of...
Hello CEans, I just attended a webseminar regarding leasing ,which it comes in the Banking and Financial domain ,though we guys generally not from the finance background but we need...
As a part of our recruitment process, we ask applicants to 'Impress us with a short article'. This is what we get - 1. i dont know how to write...
I've had this idea months ago but never really wondered how should we go about implementing it. The idea I've is to select one representative from each engineering college as...
Hi all, I thought I'd just post another connect question.. I had requests for the same.. so.. Here we go.. Check out these older questions, if you are interested.. Question...