IEEE membership queries

Hello,
I wish to join IEEE under the student membership category, I wish to know the validity of the subscription if i join right now, (is it till october 2011??). Also I would like to know whether I will be able to read all the papers of the societies I subscribe(not just the abstracts, the full paper). And also the benefits for me ( a 3rd yr EE student, interested in robotics and image processing) and is it really worth the amount Im gonna spend????Kindly clarify my doubts friends(silly as they may sound!). Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Today's 10.10.10 and uBuntu is releasing the latest stable version of uBuntu OS 10.10. Those who have downloaded the Release Candidate know that 10.10 packs lot of improvements and...
I don't know what happen to me today, But i am scared when i came to think about my future.Because i didn't have good marks in 12th and also not...
Google has been testing self-driving cars on roads in California and so far they've avoided everything but a minor fender bender caused by a human-driven car. Google's robot car is...
Six months after Web traffic involving popular U.S. sites and e-mail from computers around the globe was re-directed to Chinese servers unnecessarily, Internet watchers are trying to figure out why...
The Convention Center at Dublin is now open for businesses. A grand light projection show was held for its opening ceremony. See the show in the following video: [video=youtube;U_D0oUpuAdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_D0oUpuAdw&feature=related[/video] More...