Ideas for thermodynamics project

someone can give me some ideas for my thermodynamics project?
i tried to do an air conditioner and a stirling motor, but the teacher refused these two projects.
now i have no idea what to do, in my class have 2 cars using stirling motors, a train using stirling motor ( again ), i was thinking in a perpetual motion machine....
so...anyone have more ideas?

best regards,
A little brazilian student

Replies

• Danilo
    Danilo
    the project have to contain the laws of thermodynamics*
  • Danilo
    Danilo
    i need do projects like these:

• Don Ross
    Don Ross
    I think a cooling vest of some sort would be a great idea. Yes,,, it is not a grand looking thing but very very much in need for people under a lot of heat stress. Besides there being a thermal application, there is the powering aspect to conquer. Keep it off the grid and very low tech. Think hard and you will find the answer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So my title says it all ....I wanna know why creat() command in C lacks "e" ? I wonder why Ken Thompson kept creat() instead of create() ? Anyone got...
I'm going to enter my 4th year. I'm interested in doing a project in Automotive Engineering, but i'm not sure which one would be possible to attempt at such an...
Hi friends plz give me sugest , How can get the Atm_simulation_System project in java with source code.
CEans, We've added a new feature that we believe would be quite useful. You can now receive email notification when someone tags you in a post to get your attention....
Sony's set a fairly high bar on the console gaming and as we learn, Microsoft's busy giving finishing touches to the XBOX next, call it XBOX 720 or Durango or...