Ideas for KVPY project

hi CEeans i am doing my second year in electronics and instrumentation engineering and i want to participate in KVPY fellowship program i would like you to provide me some ideas in which i can do aresearch and do a project.

waiting for your help. plz kindle give some innovative crazy ideas...

any thing is ok like theoritical study or practical experiment....
i want to try my level best to get my fellowship...
CEeans plz help me.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you thought of any ideas on your own? If yes, share them with us. We can help you pick the best one.
  • Sreyasi
    Sreyasi
    hey! I'm a comp. sc. engineering student of 2nd year...I want to do a project for kvpy...for the fellowship...can you please suggest any idea? I started late...so its urgent. I was thinking of taking up 'sound recognition' in a self learning device...need some guide lines...waiting for our reply.
  • kum.bips
    kum.bips
    i thought of doing some short project in bio medical instrumentation or in mechatronics or robotics.

can any one give ideas for doing this project as i dont have any idea as am in second year and am not sure of wat is there in my syllabus on which i can do research upon.

plz suggest me some ideas as it would help me a lot...
    waiting for ideas... and help...
  • kum.bips
    kum.bips
    if there are any engineers who got selected for kvpy scholorship plz help me and guide me
  • sunny_guru
    sunny_guru
    hiiiiiiiiiiiii
    i m also lookin someone who can tell me about kvpy
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Do some agricultural related project .Which surely catch eyes
  • shivsaptarishy
    shivsaptarishy
    The_Big_K
    Have you thought of any ideas on your own? If yes, share them with us. We can help you pick the best one.
    hi , i am shivani . i am second year student of mechanical engg. i want to apply for kvpy fellowship. What if i submit an `amphibian vehicle`? its a simple vehicle which can be used as a car on roads or as a motorboat. if you feel its too simple then please suggest some modifications in it.
  • superkan619
    superkan619
    Amphib-technology is very very essential for flood prone countries like India. Its a very good idea. But, keep in mind that the technology should be of low-cost and feasible.
  • poddarrishabh
    poddarrishabh
    I am actually a class 12 student now. I have made a mathematical trick, which I think can be a success in KVPY but I do ot know the formal way of writing a project report, so i wanted help from someone. I would be very gratefull to you if you could help me in any way possible.
  • joy2all
    joy2all
    hi i am susnata. i m 1st year student at nit CS.I WANT TO DESIGN A PROJECT FOR KVPY.WHETHER I SHOULD GO FOR PURE SCIENTIFIC ONES OR APPLIED SC. PROJECTS WOULD DO? HELP ME WITH SOME IDEAS
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    Hi
    Guys please post the ideas that you have thought about
    ultimately its your project

PS: good stand taken moderator The Big K
    hopefully this becomes the standard for all such threads in the future
  • shreeeli
    shreeeli
    i want to do a project on brain update methodology is their any information regarding this?
  • amvineet27
    amvineet27
    hi, i wld suggest u come up wid ur on idea den ask fr suggestion else u wont b able to thnk open-minded n out of the box. also i wld suggest try some forums which are specifically meant fr fellowshi...try googling wid sm keywords like "KVPY+interview+help"...u may fin sm such forums...wht advantage wll b dat they wll hv KVPY fellows who wll b able to tell u in much better way.

thnx
    vineet

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone in here can tell me what are IEEE standards for a mini-project like abstract,srs in general complete documentation. Iam doing a mini project in java,if anyone can provide...
Bermuda triangle ******* Secret of the World******* hi CEans! Here we discuss about bermuda triangle. Noone find out😕 No ships and no aircrafts cross this triangle. If fly or even...
I was wondering if we could have our very own CE online magazine? 😎 With many computer engineers in this forum we could seriously start our very own online magazine....
Most web pages about secondary school algebra that I have seen are logically inconsistent when it comes to exponentiation. On the one hand, they claim (x [sup] a [/sup]) [sup]...
can anyone please tell me how to implement a linked list