View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
kum.bips
kum.bips • Jul 19, 2009

Ideas for KVPY project

hi CEeans i am doing my second year in electronics and instrumentation engineering and i want to participate in KVPY fellowship program i would like you to provide me some ideas in which i can do aresearch and do a project.

waiting for your help. plz kindle give some innovative crazy ideas...

any thing is ok like theoritical study or practical experiment....
i want to try my level best to get my fellowship...
CEeans plz help me.....
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 19, 2009
Have you thought of any ideas on your own? If yes, share them with us. We can help you pick the best one.
Sreyasi
Sreyasi • Jul 24, 2009
hey! I'm a comp. sc. engineering student of 2nd year...I want to do a project for kvpy...for the fellowship...can you please suggest any idea? I started late...so its urgent. I was thinking of taking up 'sound recognition' in a self learning device...need some guide lines...waiting for our reply.
kum.bips
kum.bips • Jul 24, 2009
i thought of doing some short project in bio medical instrumentation or in mechatronics or robotics.

can any one give ideas for doing this project as i dont have any idea as am in second year and am not sure of wat is there in my syllabus on which i can do research upon.

plz suggest me some ideas as it would help me a lot...
waiting for ideas... and help...
kum.bips
kum.bips • Jul 24, 2009
if there are any engineers who got selected for kvpy scholorship plz help me and guide me
sunny_guru
sunny_guru • Aug 18, 2009
hiiiiiiiiiiiii
i m also lookin someone who can tell me about kvpy
Do some agricultural related project .Which surely catch eyes
shivsaptarishy
shivsaptarishy • Jul 12, 2010
The_Big_K
Have you thought of any ideas on your own? If yes, share them with us. We can help you pick the best one.
hi , i am shivani . i am second year student of mechanical engg. i want to apply for kvpy fellowship. What if i submit an `amphibian vehicle`? its a simple vehicle which can be used as a car on roads or as a motorboat. if you feel its too simple then please suggest some modifications in it.
superkan619
superkan619 • Jul 13, 2010
Amphib-technology is very very essential for flood prone countries like India. Its a very good idea. But, keep in mind that the technology should be of low-cost and feasible.
poddarrishabh
poddarrishabh • Jul 16, 2010
I am actually a class 12 student now. I have made a mathematical trick, which I think can be a success in KVPY but I do ot know the formal way of writing a project report, so i wanted help from someone. I would be very gratefull to you if you could help me in any way possible.
joy2all
joy2all • Jan 30, 2011
hi i am susnata. i m 1st year student at nit CS.I WANT TO DESIGN A PROJECT FOR KVPY.WHETHER I SHOULD GO FOR PURE SCIENTIFIC ONES OR APPLIED SC. PROJECTS WOULD DO? HELP ME WITH SOME IDEAS
medeepak
medeepak • Feb 3, 2011
Hi
Guys please post the ideas that you have thought about
ultimately its your project

PS: good stand taken moderator The Big K
hopefully this becomes the standard for all such threads in the future
shreeeli
shreeeli • Jun 18, 2011
i want to do a project on brain update methodology is their any information regarding this?
amvineet27
amvineet27 • Jun 28, 2011
hi, i wld suggest u come up wid ur on idea den ask fr suggestion else u wont b able to thnk open-minded n out of the box. also i wld suggest try some forums which are specifically meant fr fellowshi...try googling wid sm keywords like "KVPY+interview+help"...u may fin sm such forums...wht advantage wll b dat they wll hv KVPY fellows who wll b able to tell u in much better way.

thnx
vineet

Share this content on your social channels -