Idea for tie -up with training institutes

Hi ..
Many people visit CE for
1. Project Ideas
2 . Training

So for No- 2 i have some ideas ,

This summer is almost over , so we will target next summer , so can CE - Core team talk to leading training providers knowing about their training syllabus and thier fee structure , courses offered etc etc ..from major cities in India , US and the countries where many people ask for trainings.
So mostly i saw they are from India and US.
So if we have a database for all the trainings and once we upload them we can provide easier solutions to people and spamers dont advertise as we will have a separate thread (Sticky ) one such that many people dont post questions they happily get the information and join the course.
So its a free advertising for coaching institutes so we can even talk with them like if people have CE membership they will get some discounts etc etc...

First tell me does the idea sounds good??
If yes then we can have a plan made by Biggie or Mayur as they are exceptional writers ๐Ÿ˜‰ what to talk with the institutes.
Our task starts from identifying the courses.
Identifying good instititutes
and collecting relevant information...
PS. I dont have any institute neither my friend has so not for my benefit ๐Ÿ˜‰
PS2 . Please suggest a good title to the thread ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• thisisananth
    thisisananth
    Its a very good idea.
    My two cents on this:

1. This would also help people to have the information about various opportunities at a glance which is enlightening for a newbie.

2. If there are more than one option for each training, they can be polls to determine the best one and thus we can arrive at a rough ranking. This sort of system would improve over time and credibility would increase and would be a traffic bringer to CE.

Apart from this as ES has said this would also help us have guest articles from the various institutes from a neutral view which would help the people even if they dont take trainings.

Definitely an idea that will be very useful..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    E-S: The idea is good and can be worked out.

I guess the whole thing can speed up if our CEans target their local institutes and introduce CE to them. We can then initiate a dialog and work out the things.

I'm noting the suggestion in my notebook. We'll begin work on this starting August.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks Biggie.
    Yes thats what my idea is too..
    we need standard introduction talk for CE.
    And we need to document all the benefits that the institutes get if they are exposed to CE as we have lot of members who join those courses.
    And i can take the ownership of Hyderabad with the help of Ceans here.
    So we will start as you said in August.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    Thanks Biggie.
    Yes thats what my idea is too..
    we need standard introduction talk for CE.
    And we need to document all the benefits that the institutes get if they are exposed to CE as we have lot of members who join those courses.
    And i can take the ownership of Hyderabad with the help of Ceans here.
    So we will start as you said in August.
    i can cover whole Gujarat.. i am always here if any help is Required CE

๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, The idea for this thread is to refresh your old things/concepts studied in BTech/BE . May be of help to those who are working in MNCs but forgetting...
A very heartily Hi to every vibrating engineering life here..... I'm from Surat, India. I have acquired B.E Electrical Engg. 4 year ago. And right now involved in the work...
Please i need a help with this report, please REPORT: Consider a frequency-flat fading channel. Use two methods, namely Jakes's model and the filtered Gaussian noise model to simulate a...
Hi Iam doing my first year Electronics & Communication engineering in bangalore, would like to do short term course during my holidays. Can anyone suggest what courses will be helpful....
OK s , What this thread is supposed to do ? You all are supposed to post an image related to your current location or place nearest to your location...