iBall SLEEC – Thinnest Dual SIM QWERTY Mobile

iBall Sleec is slimmest QWERTY mobile phone in India. The phone features shake sensor to let you change music or wallpaper with a shake. Sleec has 1.3 MP enhanced camera with LED flash, digital zoom and multi-shot mode. The phone is a social networking phone with quick access to SN applications like twitter and facebook. [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My fyp title will be as shown above. Currently I'm still figuring out what kind of system to be used for my project. The idea seems really simple; at a...
What is the difference between the virtual memory and swap memory? please explain any one ...........................
Hi guys... im a software engineering student from kerala... me and a few friends of mine have made a website for students and professionals where they can discuss their ideas...
Message from RKNEC alumni association - RKNEC Alumni Association is pleased to announce the strengthening of its overseas activities with UAE based Alumni, organizing RKNEC Alumni meet in Dubai. RKNEC...
iBall Flipper Flip mobile is stylish mobile recently introduced by iBall. I believe it started with Moto Razr which was one of the most popular flip mobiles in India. iBall...