I want to solve a project image restoration using neural network. How should I proceed?

Neural network can be implemented with perceptron, back propagation, etc and where to start? Which should be used in the beginning

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jolla Engineer, Harri Hakulinen confirmed that Sailfish OS will be available for Android devices. https://twitter.com/HarriHakulinen/statuses/433163017555959808 I hope soon there will be freedom of choice of OS in mobile too ๐Ÿ˜
Popular crowdfunding platform Kickstarter was hacked, as was said in its blog statement on Saturday. The reason behind the attack is unknown. The attackers departed with usernames, encrypted passwords, e-mail...
It's very common to see parents scolding their ward for spending too much time playing video games. But as reported by Fox News, playing video games can actually prove to...
Hello @Kaustubh Katdare sir, Do you have any information, or can you please refer somebody who knows, about Inter stream placements opportunities in CDAC. I saw a list of companies...