I want to add few pictures here from my laptop how i can do?

i want to shear some study materials for mechanical students how i can add here?
i have some pictures also.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I moved your question to 'Site related questions and answers' section of CE Forum. In order to attach images to your post, please follow this simple tutorial: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , I am new to this forums , so HI to all . I am a software developer and just started my journey in electronics side . I had...
Friends, I have got an enquiry for the design & fabriction of PIG TROLLEY which is used to launch a PIG in a pipeline for cleaning purpose. If any one...
Hi..!! I am Maneesh Chowdary presently pursuing final year b-tech MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. My aim is just to be a part of any invention or a creation which the world welcomes...
"Visibly Smart, Top-of-the-Line Performance for Your Most Demanding Tasks" the tag line of core i-7 , which has gained die hard fans for itself well to beat its and to...
NAME:BHAWNA SINGH OCCUPATION:STUDENT DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGG. IN CSE PERSUING B.TECH IN CSE HOBBIES &INTERESTS : PLAYING CHESS,DEVELOPE COMPUTER APPLICATIONS AIM : BE A PART IN MAKING INDIA AS A...