I want technical seminar topic which is should be innovative

i want technical seminar topics which is should be innovative.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    siddarth0485
    i want technical seminar topics which is should be innovative.
    Assuming that you are referring to seminar topics in the electronics, I'd recommend a seminar topic titled "graphene circuits".
  • siddarth0485
    siddarth0485
    thank you. and can i have abstract of graphene circuits

i didn't get abstract of graphene circuits

please help
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An abstract is made after the full document is written. The person giving the seminar is expected to do that.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    siddarth0485
    thank you. and can i have abstract of graphene circuits

i didn't get abstract of graphene circuits

please help
    ...you are asking us to do your homework. How about putting in some efforts on your own? We'd love to help at every stage that you get stuck; but don't expect us to provide you everything ready-made 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In my project,the two buttons are fixed in the handle bar of the two Wheeler.These buttons actuate the movement of hydraulic cylinder front and back.The...
Two programmers with passion for developing a fast browser that runs on limited hardware, started developing it in 1994. The product of their ideas was what we saw as Opera....
Do you remember 'Clippy'? The tiny animated icon would help you with several tasks by offering tips and tricks while you worked on your word documents, excel sheets or powerpoint...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT the project is wind based water pump is used to draw water using wind.the main parts in the project is rotating blades, gear and...
Multinational conglomerate, Samsung is known for its Galaxy Tab and Galaxy Note series and the South Korean giant is at present said to be working on new tablets for its...