I want research proposal report for mechanical engineering

Please I want a research proposal report regarding mechanical engineering and some possible topics.

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    ask a PHD holder or ur college prof or HOD for this..
    and trying to get topics out of vagueness wont help in research proposals😘
  • areeba ronald nad
    areeba ronald nad
    #-Link-Snipped-# ,thanks for the advice but i already did that and failed
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#, you have to help us to help you. What is the purpose of this proposal? Is this part of an ongoing course or is it a new activity. What is the level of the study. Is it leading to an M.Phil degree or is it a PhD programme? Will you be doing it in a university as a student or is it an industrial project?

There are many here, who will come up with suggestions if some of these are clarified.
  • areeba ronald nad
    areeba ronald nad
    thanks #-Link-Snipped-#,i need a research proposal am in 3rd year doing bachelors degree in mechanical engineering..course is ongoing
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    1. Ground effect turbulence: Personal Hoverboard. A mechatronics project.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

2. Basic CNC machines. Many projects on do-it-yourself CNC machine projects are available here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

3. Non traditional fabrication. You can try your hand at building a simple spark erosion machine.
    Here is a basic one: #-Link-Snipped-#
    A few videos:
    DIY spark erosion machine - Google Search

Electro Chemical Deburring can be another project.
  • areeba ronald nad
    areeba ronald nad
    thank you for that bioramani., will surely check through it and see what i can do about it
  • Unclep
    Unclep
    I love some help me with project proposal. i am an M.Sc. graduate of Mechanical engineering. I majored in Thermal engineering. I work on thermal conductivity of poor conducting materials but the work seems to be somehow simple. I want to specialize on important pressing topic in Energy. I have contacted several lecturers but to no avail.Please i need some help. Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i got cdac noida DESD with 580 in DESD is there chances for banglore/hyderabad in 2/3 round pls pls do reply me !!!!!!! and any review of noida!!!...
lets make this a default thread for 1st round discussion 😀 ok i'll start i got sunbeam pune for DAC and just wanna know who esle is coming to pune?
I want to know what is standard input and output of piezo transducer and how it is calculated
Tux3 is an Opensource file system which has been developed by Daniel Phillips which is still "Under-development" project.However, latest updates by developers brings some exciting features of Tux3 which likely...
Let's understand the difference between paste and paste as plain text options available when editing documents on Word, Google Docs, Email clients etc.