i want 2 know some topics in phy where v ourselves can do sumting new.just topic name

need not b a very advanced one (u can also give advanced ) but should be a place to be explore.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Re: i want 2 know some topics in phy where v ourselves can do sumting new.just topic

may be but it is not right section for that and please don't use sms language
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Re: i want 2 know some topics in phy where v ourselves can do sumting new.just topic

welcome to CE family.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE

Welcome to CE Pushyami, feel free to explore our project section. 😀

I am sure you will get a project related to Electronics and communications engineering there. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, If u are in need of computer related projects please contact ph no:<1234567890>
[h=1]Future car technologies[/h]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ​ The Chevrolet Volt is a plug-in hybrid electric car that went on sale in 2010. The Audi RSQ sports coupé from the...
Hey ceans......Please help me I want model numners of SCR's and MOSFET for some project work of below rating........If u have any please post here........Voltage: 12-24 VCurrent: 20-25 Anot having...
ABSTRACT​This is project about Cloud Computing; in our project we are developing a Cloud to show the computing power of cloud and Virtual O.S. This cloud will be used to...
“MAGIC:Multi tArget Graphical user InterfaCe” [h=1]Title: [/h]“MULTI TARGET GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE”. [h=1]Problem Statement:[/h]The system consists of a editor, parser for translating MAGIC script (similar to the XML language) into specified...