CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@wolverene • 28 May, 2009
hello every one in CE. so glad to join this.
proud to say that we are engineers....
i need a good topic to start a mini project in C++.
hope
the heads (brilliant ones only ) help me with this.😁
@Harshad Italiya • 28 May, 2009 First of all welcome to CE!!
this is not the Proper section to request for Project..

please Read Rules and Enjoy your Stay Here
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 29 May, 2009 I wanted to help , but am not a brilliant head so dropping off 😉😉
@RajdeepCE • 29 May, 2009 Hey buddy just check this thread,
https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...s-seminar-topics-cs-engineering-2008-a-8.html
you will find good ideas for your mini project.
@wolverene • 04 Jun, 2009 oh i am sorry godfather...
as i am new CEan I am not at all familier with the rules here.....
i willl do that after a study....
and i did the thread in a hurry of happiness in joining here....
thank you 4 d tip
@Harshad Italiya • 04 Jun, 2009
wolverene
oh i am sorry godfather...
as i am new CEan I am not at all familier with the rules here.....
i willl do that after a study....
and i did the thread in a hurry of happiness in joining here....
thank you 4 d tip
No problem buddy
Keep Rocking CE

😁
@lavkuskumar • 27 Oct, 2009 Re: disscussion for login page for mini projects in c++

hi i want to help on the my mini project in c++,related to the login inter face for the user account.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 27 Oct, 2009 @Lavkuskumar: How about explaining the problem you are facing in greater detail in a separate discussion thread?
@vishnu priya • 27 Oct, 2009 Re: disscussion for login page for mini projects in c++

lavkuskumar
hi i want to help on the my mini project in c++,related to the login inter face for the user account.
What kind of help CEan?
@sumith123 • 24 Jun, 2010 C++ is simple and powerful ...
can you make an application for text manipulations...?
4.8k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 15, 2013

Okay, I'm looking for the top line 2.1 computer speaker system available in Indian markets. After a lot of research, I've almost zeroed down on Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. I'm...
18.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 6, 2011

There are so many motorcycles in Indian market that it's always difficult to choose the best one. Why not collect first hand information from all our CEans about the best...
8.6k views

@atul-namdeo · Nov 18, 2013

Hello, i have searched alot in google about the PSU's recruiting without Gate score 2014 card but i got nothing .. please help me.. can anyone tell me the name...
49.6k views

@Pensu · Apr 6, 2010

I am learning PHP and oone of my has given me a software XAMPP which can run PHP scripts....but i dont know how to use it.So if anyone knows about...
21.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 19, 2014

Launched in April 2014, the Sony CP-V3A is a new USB portable charger introduced in India today. The company had launched its first model the Sony CP-V3 a 2,800mAh charger...
7.1k views