CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@wolverene • 28 May, 2009
hello every one in CE. so glad to join this.
proud to say that we are engineers....
i need a good topic to start a mini project in C++.
hope
the heads (brilliant ones only ) help me with this.😁
@Harshad Italiya • 28 May, 2009 First of all welcome to CE!!
this is not the Proper section to request for Project..

please Read Rules and Enjoy your Stay Here
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 29 May, 2009 I wanted to help , but am not a brilliant head so dropping off 😉😉
@RajdeepCE • 29 May, 2009 Hey buddy just check this thread,
https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...s-seminar-topics-cs-engineering-2008-a-8.html
you will find good ideas for your mini project.
@wolverene • 04 Jun, 2009 oh i am sorry godfather...
as i am new CEan I am not at all familier with the rules here.....
i willl do that after a study....
and i did the thread in a hurry of happiness in joining here....
thank you 4 d tip
@Harshad Italiya • 04 Jun, 2009
wolverene
oh i am sorry godfather...
as i am new CEan I am not at all familier with the rules here.....
i willl do that after a study....
and i did the thread in a hurry of happiness in joining here....
thank you 4 d tip
No problem buddy
Keep Rocking CE

😁
@lavkuskumar • 27 Oct, 2009 Re: disscussion for login page for mini projects in c++

hi i want to help on the my mini project in c++,related to the login inter face for the user account.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 27 Oct, 2009 @Lavkuskumar: How about explaining the problem you are facing in greater detail in a separate discussion thread?
@vishnu priya • 27 Oct, 2009 Re: disscussion for login page for mini projects in c++

lavkuskumar
hi i want to help on the my mini project in c++,related to the login inter face for the user account.
What kind of help CEan?
@sumith123 • 24 Jun, 2010 C++ is simple and powerful ...
can you make an application for text manipulations...?
3.4k views

Related Posts

@hinesh · Oct 18, 2012

Hi, All friends , My name is hinesh gohel. I have completed my Diploma (ECE) with 66%. I have just finished my b.tech (ECE), final semester exams, and waiting for...
61.7k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Apr 12, 2011

Let us start something like defining terms of hard core mechanical industry. I will set the ball rolling. Reynolds number: It is defined as the ratio of inertia force of...
12.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 13, 2012

TCS recruits hundreds of engineering graduates through their placements portal TCS Next Step ( nextstep.tcs.com ). It's a gateway for the fresh computer science, IT and other engineers into the...
25.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 12, 2012

Here is a collection of project ideas for Cryptography related mini project ideas for computer science or IT students. 1. Command line interface for crypto functionality 2. Action history view...
11.8k views

@madhu27 · Jul 5, 2013

Hi... I'm a final year EIE student. My interest is in the field of image processing. Here are some other ideas which came to my mind. Do these already exist?...
3.4k views