I need some project Idea. it will be cheaper and advance technology.

I have to submit project in this semester. so i'm interested to submit MicroControl/ Power/ Electronics Related Project Please give me some project related idea. this project must be Cheaper and Advance technology or advance idea. thats make good result/mark for this Credit. Thanks
i'm looking for yours ans/ reply...

Thanks
Engineer Remon(Junior Electrical Engineer 😀)

Replies

• shyamgsk
    shyamgsk
    Check out for project on wireless transmission of electricity
    check d link below:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#

This Project was pretty cool thing But too small. sure its creative but too too small. But i need advanced idea and cheaper project.
    Thanks i'm looking for your reply please tune other guys.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Thanks Moderator Team But i did not get good ans thats why i had created another same issue thread.
    Thanks But i'm still awaiting for this issue. Already i have collected some link from google but i dont know which project is best (advanced and cheaper) already i discuss with my ad-visor(lecturer) he wants to show some advanced technology and cheaper it helps for my pocket.
    List of Electrical and Electronics Mini/Final Year Project Topics | ProjectAbstracts.com – Projects Ideas and Downloads
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks All Still awaiting for yours reply.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    By microcontrol, you mean micrcontroller ?
    If yes, then buy Arduino, learn Arduino C & you'll get some awesome idea while learning it.
    CE will help you, if you're stucked somewhere.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Thanks Abhishek Rawal. No need some extra knowledge on Arduino. But i basic knowledge on C, C++ and MATLAB also.
    Need some ideas. after a certain time all Electrical graduated students face same problem. now me too. need online lecturer hehehehe
    Thanks
    Plz feel free reply, i'm looking urs ideas
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    What do you already have in mind? If you have thought of something you can tell us and we will see if we can refine that idea and give you possible solutions and ways to make that project come real. You must have some idea of your own. Advanced and Cheap doesnt define anything.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    ok sound cool. i need micro-controller related project .condition cheaper and advance !!!
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Are you interested in programming a micro controller which has an easy deployment in a vacuum cleaner as well as a portable washing machine? you can use your device around the house while cleaning the place and at the same time process your dirty clothes inside it.

You just have to program the micro controller. You dont need to build the device as it is not your domain. Plus apart from that you can include a program within to wipe the floor wet after its vacuum cleaned by an antiseptic liquid stored inside it.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    is it program base or electronics both applied or individual applied ? thats really good idea and got some advance smell i want to know detail about it.
    Thanks
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Its both applied. You have to configure and program a microcontroller for that purpose. This can later be put to pratical use also. I am not much into microcontrollers but I know this can be done since my friends in college did something like that. Its your field, you should know more about it. I jst gave an idea 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

It will be great if you post more on the knowledge you have about microcontrollers. That will surely help us in suggesting better ideas

Are you aware of programming a 8051 or Atmel or any microcontroller in specific

Cause all microcontrollers use different concept and so you need to tell us more
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    @#-Link-Snipped-#

yes i did 8051 in theory and practical. send me specific link. plz
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Ahsanul haque
    @#-Link-Snipped-#

yes i did 8051 in theory and practical. send me specific link. plz

Are you completely familiar with the working of micro controller? If yes then you need to expand your thinking and start innovating since it is something you are making. Something new and advanced as you want it to be. dont expect everything from links somewhere. Put your knowledge of the field and your studies to test now. That is what project is about.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    #-Link-Snipped-# :

PS: It may sound ideal conditions and like in a lecture, but its true. Sooner or later during this project itself you will realize it and you will start working on your own. Its better you make a good start.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    so no solution i have no enough time in hand and i have to submit it with in 20/30 days.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Try out your own digital RTC clock using 8051 that is a good and simple start #-Link-Snipped-#

A simple Electronic lock is also great #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    about Big Bang visit and comment
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Thanks But i need something advance things thats make delighted at a glance it seems too simple usually i did same project in lab. thanks for your ans. share with me more. i waiting for your reply @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    i did same things in lab. please need more advance, @#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

thanks
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I already gave you a good idea. All you have to do is make a program and feed it intot he Micro controller. dont actually build the device. If its a college project, then it is good enough. Show some output for different functions by some light indicators that will do.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    i got huge project from this link (engineers garage)
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Visit this link and share urs favorite things
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Nayan Goenka
    I already gave you a good idea. All you have to do is make a program and feed it intot he Micro controller. dont actually build the device. If its a college project, then it is good enough. Show some output for different functions by some light indicators that will do.
    idk
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    if u give me some projects website thats will be better. for me. then i can discuss with u specific issue.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Ahsanul haque
    idk

idk means I dont know. What are you asking I am not getting a clear idea. Please explain your exact purpose. Surely we cannot build that thing for you, we can give ideas and try and help you out if you are stuck somewhere in it.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Ahsanul haque
    if u give me some projects website thats will be better. for me. then i can discuss with u specific issue.

Well it completely depends on what you want to make. You need to decide first what you want and then look for material on that. You cannot look for and idea and also the material at the same time at ready made resources. You need to fix your topic of project first. Then we can see what material we can collect.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    #-Link-Snipped-#

plz try to understand dont expand ur ans it looks not good. he(@#-Link-Snipped-#) did good job,gave me ans in a link. u do nothing i asked many times. #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    😨
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Great that you have a wonderful feel about the society here in CE

But do you think you can do more complex topic

#-Link-Snipped-#

There 113 links that are really worthy Do have a quick glance

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have installed tt-rss & I couldn't find the way to add feeds. I simply edited tt-rss's feeds & changed with CE, but I would like to add few more...
Samsung has initiated the first step towards a classy wrist- that of filing an application for a US trademark with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office for it's wearable electronic...
hiiiiii friends.... i have 1 sum... as i got the answer 3 bt the actual answeris 8 . as the question follows..... q: the angles of a polygon are in...
I need to do some operations on excel file having size more than 4GB. I have written VBA code to automate the operations. But while opening the file using code...
I have written a procedure to insert more than 600+K records from one table to another. But while executing the procedure in VBA code I am getting 'time out' run...