I need some help with cse topics for diploma final year

The topics should be easy yet unique and new 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Difficult to make suggestions because what's easy for others could be difficult for you and vice versa. 

Have you considered any topics on your own. Have you searched for the topics on the Internet? If yes, let us know about them so that we know what kind of topics you are looking for. 

• Meghal Shivthare
    Meghal Shivthare

I picked some topics from this forum 

Emotion based music player

Wireless communication using bulb

Musically tone recognition and conversion to notes

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Those are excellent choices, #-Link-Snipped-#‍ . I'd recommend Wireless Communication using bulb and tone conversion to notes. For the second project, you'll need to be familiar with what frequencies. Here's a sample chart -

• A     -      440 Hz
    • Bb     -     466 Hz
    • B    -    494 Hz
    • C    -    523 Hz
    • C#    -    554 Hz
    • D    -    587 Hz
    • E    -    659 Hz
    • F    -    698 Hz
    • F#    -    740 Hz
    • G    -    784 Hz
    • Ab    -    831 Hz
    • A    -    880 Hz

What you could do is play sample notes on any instrument - say Guitar and record the frequency through Microphone. The microphone will then feed the 'input' to your program which will plot the corresponding note. 

You could then have a sample melody played on Guitar with simple notes, and have your system plot the exact notes. 

It'd be a very interesting and unique project to work on; and difficultly level is 'medium'. 

Hope this helps. If you have further questions, post below. All the best! 

• Meghal Shivthare
    Meghal Shivthare

Can u recommend more projects because I've to make list of 4

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

want to know about CSIR NET exam, what is it.
One of the developer friends mentioned that in order to build a Progressive Web App (PWA) for an existing app; the existing app needs to be an SPA (single page...
Why led bulb made in Bharat is returning from consumer before completion warranty period. There is any solution for this problem